Molicel P42A 21700 4200mAh battery
Featuring a flat top and a 30amp discharge rating, this battery is ideal for use with most regulated devices.
Supplied in a protective case.
- Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
- Capacity : 4200mAh
- Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
- Standard Charge : CC/CV (0.5A-4A max)
- Charging Cycles : > 500 cycles
- Max. continuous discharge rate : 30A
- Operating Discharge Temperature : -20 - 60 Degree Celsius
- Dimensions: 21.1mm x 70.2mm
Attention: These cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in some chargers. Please check the voltage of them using a volt meter right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even pop them or making them vent. DO NOT use the charger if it seems to overcharge IMR/INR cells. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced.